Wildlife Rehabilitation

sacramento animal control sacramento animal controlsacramento animal controlsacramento animal control

Our office does not take in injured or wildlife; however, we do provide a transportation service to the local wildlife facility for a fee. Otherwise there is no fee to bring the animal to the wildlife facility yourself.


For injured or orphaned wildlife found in the Sacramento and Yolo County, please contact:

Wildlife Care Association (916) 965-9453
5211 Patrol Road, McClellan, CA (10 AM – 6 PM)


For injured or orphaned wildlife found in El Dorado County please contact:

Sierra Wildlife (530) 621-4661
3030 Broadway,Placerville, CA (7AM-7PM)