- Wildlife trapping and removal
- Deceased animal removal
- Trap rental
- Transportation of injured orphan wildlife
- Manufacture, sell and install owl and bat boxes
- Educational wildlife talks K-TH grade
Wildlife Trapping and Removal
4-step process for nuisance wildlife removal.
1. Inspection. Prompt and accurate nuisance wildlife identification/determination of which wildlife species is causing damage. Assessment of existing and potential damage, locate animal's access point into your property. We conduct a thorough inspection throughout all areas of your home or business, including the interior (attic & crawl spaces), exterior (vents, soffit, chimney, etc.) and landscaping. This is to identify what nuisance wildlife species we're dealing with, determining the extent of property damage incurred as well as define the animals access points into your property.
2. Trapping. Choose the appropriate control method for trapping and removing the animal. We set traps based on our observations from the inspection. We use the most humane and environmentally friendly techniques available today. Our most common nuisance trapping circumstances are squirrel removal, raccoon removal, skunk removal and opossum removal.
3. Removal. Once trapped, all nuisance animals are safely removed away from the property in accordance with the California Department of Fish and Game guild lines. Orphan wildlife can be transported to a wildlife rehabilitation facility upon request.
4. Repair/Exclusion. Wildlife damage repairs are an important part of the wild animal control process. Once we have determined that all the animals have been removed, our wildlife technicians will recommend the necessary animal exclusion and damage repair work that should be done to prevent future nuisance animal conflicts. Habitat modification advise is addressed if the animals are doing damage outside the structure.
Deceased Animal Removal
Noticing a foul odor coming from the crawl space? Found a dead animal in your yard? If you have a dead animal on your property that you want removed, we can help. Call for details.
Too many feral cats on your property? Contact our office today to rent a trap. Weekly trap rental includes trap delivery and pickup.
Transportation of Injured or Orphaned Wildlife
Have you found a sick, injured, or orphaned wild animal? Need assistance with capturing the animal or unavailable for transportation? We can transport the animal to a local wildlife care facility.
Sacramento Valley Wildlife Services provides a transportation service to the local wildlife facility for a fee. Otherwise, there is no fee to bring the animal to the wildlife facility yourself. See Wildlife Rehabilitation for more information.
Manufacture, Sell and Install of Owl and Bat Boxes
Looking for an alternative eco-friendly way to control rodents or insects around your property? We manufacture and install barn owl and bat boxes. Give us a call today for more information. (916) 802-WILD
Educational wildlife talks K-TH grade
Contact us for more information.